Naruto BB Clan: Squad 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Training

4 posters

Go down

Battle Training Empty Battle Training

Post  Socratees Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:40 am

btw how does everyone train? lately iv been feeling lacking in my skillz and been trying to train but my way isnt helping anymore lol my way is to let people kill half hp then start fighting lol but em doesnt exactly help when i cant sub perfectly anymore lol
i hate spamming back b it annoys the hell outa me its just not sub lol its more hit in hope style u cant exactly call it skill then Sad but nonetheless tips and things will be appreciated lol
Socratees
Socratees

Back to top Go down

Battle Training Empty Re: Battle Training

Post  iatetheinternet Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:02 am

I tend to just play full out all the time on anyone, srsly i dont even let up on students. It keeps ur style constant and improving if that makes sense xD plus one thing never to do is keep sayin to urself "right im gunna use my proper style" or "that was just a warmup" its something to do with ur mentality but never say that cuz if u lose ull be thinking right im gunna trash that kid rather than how could i do better? Just my tip play normally like u would everytime. Experience is my training xD
iatetheinternet
iatetheinternet
Admin

Location : In a fridge... and i could use some help getting out

https://squad69.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TPH Tsunade Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 am

Hmm well I usually get stronger when Im angry :O
When Im angry I judt keep pounding my opponent, and end up using skills I didnt even know I had. After that I learn how to use the skills outside my aggrivated state of Mind Very Happy

I also visit the dojo every so often. Just to see if I can make any new combos cat
TPH Tsunade
TPH Tsunade

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinyu-Kun Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:05 am

i think my way is the best...

I just play how ever i feel like playin at the time =P

If im playing bad one day, ill keep goin and just accept the fact im doin shit but if i wanna win, i will try to =P
I just seem to slowly get better by doin that.

The best way to get better is to play everyday for atleast an hour... but i cant be fucked to do that, xD
Hinyu-Kun
Hinyu-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down